A Beastly Scandal - Ch. 1

Damn haha, I can’t help myself but I’m a total sucker for the whole “two leads who can’t stand each other being forced to pretend to be friends/lovers etc” shtick. XD

Im keeping this on my list for the abs ngl

(Also does anyone have the feeling that FL looks like she's inspired from Park Minyoung(Actress))

ML probably likes FL. And when he said he doesn't plan to be friends with her probably means he plans to be her lover 😂

*unholy scream* oh mfmvgodxm vsvz the ml............................... hmm.. hmm.... LOL looks really interesting looking forward to how this is going to play out!!

What contrasting personalities...
I hate the asshole character but it’s the kind that will lead to a more nice sweet dude so I can’t complain much

Ohhh, I think these two maybe were a couple in the past or something since it looks he REALLY wants to be by her side, idk. So far so good, I'll be waiting for more updates ty♡♡♡

First panel of ML: *appears*
Me: KYAAAAA HE'S SO FUCKING HOTTTT
Second panel of ML: *appears*
Me: HE'S GOT FIERCE EYES AND A MEAN FACE I'M IN LOVE ASDFGHJKL

Anyway, only in chapter 1 and I'm loving this already! The art is gorgeous ❤️ The sexual tension is palpable... Do they have history? Thank you so much for translating, looking forward to this!

Users who are viewing this thread