A Beastly Scandal - Ch. 13

I get it, your father wasn't the most attentive guy out there and probably cared more about his profession and reputation than his own kid. But it's one thing if you act out because of it in your teens, quite another to carry on that way as an adult. Especially if other people have to pay the price for your antics...I'll probably get some hate for saying this but that's what it looks like, to me at least

@ScarletLouse i agree with u. especially the necklace part pissed me off so much. what if it was an ancient historical necklace which as irreplaceable? Sure u helped the intern, that's good, but u don't have to break something that the other person made with so much efforts. with seo beomi's authority it wouldn't be difficult to get the manager reprimanded or even fired without breaking the necklace.

i’m honestly disappointed in him. for the way he treats others, and for the fact that he acknowledged that her stalker might be around if she’s not the one home, and simply chose to ignore it because it was “none of his business” he shouldn’t have approached her from the start.

@ScarletLouse well, your description somewhat makes light of the extent to which parental neglect and rejection affects ppl and their relationships for the rest of their lives. but regardless, as u said it still doesn't excuse having others pay the price.

@shinrakvsa The latter bit was really more of where I was coming from, if he was merely being self-destructive I wouldn't have been so critical.
I agree that some people take a lot worse to such treatment than others - some manage to keep their shit together even under the worst upbringing, others would have barely turned out fine even in the best hands.

Users who are viewing this thread