A Beastly Scandal - Ch. 6

I don’t know why but I really feel like that blue haired guy is just a brother/relative/friend or something like that.
He is really cute tho :3

yay new character
no mater what back story ml has he should not be doing these sort things though tsk tsk

@Yumesel I agree. I think it'll be a misunderstanding and then it's just her bro or something else like what you said.

You know I get why everyone hates him but jeez everyone around him seems to be ignoring the situation or how he’s feeling or what he’s doing, evident by this blonde girl who not only woke him up rudely but didn’t apologize or seemed concerned that she may have disturbed him, then proceeded to start blabbing on about random shit while he was uncomfortable or looked like he wasn’t in the mood to humour her or talk to her and then dared to say he’s hers at the end of the day without any proper indication that’s what their relationship is. To make things worse when he asked her to let go of his arms he didn’t and continued being annoying. Assuming people do this to him all the time I’d be cranky af too, at this point his attitude is understandable. Nevertheless, his arrogance is slightly annoying but he hasn’t portrayed it in an extremely unhealthy manner other than with his photoshoot earlier in the chapter that he threw something on the floor. I wonder why he sleeps around so much considering the scandals, someone who sleeps around that much and isn’t I’m a committed relationship at all so far seems it’ll be hard to get into a committed relationship, but perhaps there’s more to his experiences and history so I won’t be too quick to judge on it and first watch and see. We’ll see how this develops and what his deal is... although it’s evident he’s not a total dick by how he treats his manager, he doesn’t go out of his way to harass someone and his manager can still talk to him casually, for the most part, there are just some topics that is preferred to not be touched on just as anyone else has those so it’s normal. He’s not trash, is what I’m saying.

Users who are viewing this thread