A Beastly Scandal - Ch. 7

I mean, that was ONE HECK OF AN AFFECTIONATE HUG. They had us in the first-half, ngl 😔

Soooo... he can sleep around but she should be waiting for him just in case he is interested one day in sleeping with her next.. ? Gross.

I really did predict he was gonna break the necklas lol but who new that thiose two were twins?! Like wooowww I was really not expecting that but hey oh well.

how the heck the media havent figured it out yet that those two are siblings like we talk about korean media here

also beomi better have something worth redemption arc or i will kick him

The male lead isn’t all that great but he isn’t all that bad, and idk why but him saving that necklace gave me a different impression of him, despite him breaking it moments later lmao. He definitely isn’t trash though, that much if definitely true. Although why is the blonde lady only now growing brain cells? So far she’s been so inconsiderate and rude, I’m surprised he hasn’t set any boundaries with her but given his scandal rumors he seems to neither outright stop people and set boundaries and push the away in general, but he also seems to welcome it on a whim sometimes which is definitely concerning. But I’m going to wait till the background is given and we see more of him and understand more of him before I judge him in a negative light. If it turns out it’s trash then prepare for a armed me to start sending jabs la,o.

@bonnkins that was an assumption, what if he’s interested in her and her sleeping with another guy would entail she’s in a relationship with another guy ruining his chances, perhaps I’m too much of an optimist about him but there’s nothing presented so far entailing that’s how it is.

@andromede I think there’s a lot of inconsistencies with how the Korean media works in these story as well as how companies and their employees work or their relationships are. But whatever I guess it’s for plot, I’m just going to treat it like it’s another universe or American media lmao. But yknow it’s ironic because this is made by a Korean I’m assuming, so who and what more would a person who’s Korean understand about KOREAN media, it’s kinda stupid lmao.

Double-page supporter
Yeah no I hate the ML. A clingy, possessive, overbearing fuckboi who’s spoiled to boot. The only thing he has going for him is being conventionally attractive. I’d actually spit blood if I have to watch him get together with the FL. HARD PASS.

1) Probs broke the necklace because it takes heat off the assistant
2) Since he's like that, he probably knows his actions will never affect his overall career negatively. The people around him fundamentally don't care as long as he makes them money. If that's so, why should he care?
3) Maybe FL hates ML because of her dad? Maybe he had an affair with his mom or something
4) lol at all the fuckboi hate. Like these women aren't throwing themselves in his bed even knowing about his reputation. So, he should be a choir boy for the FL? Pfft. She's a bitch too, quite honestly.
5) Plot TL;DR Two bitches grown in a business that breeds bitches.

hes a typical cold tsun male lead but he was cool for breaking that necklace and threatening that guy.

By doing that it takes the pressure off the assistant who dropped it, not sure why that woman and some ppl in the comments think it means hes a bad guy?

They are SIBLINGS??? SIBLINGS? What kinda siblings almost kiss in the name of acting?

yey we have a younger brotheerrr 😄 or a twin. a sibliiinggg~ 🌸

Users who are viewing this thread