A Beastly Scandal - Ch. 8

Our boy is filled with raging jealousy but I think he'll quickly come around in the next chapter because he'll be worried about yeo goeun.

he gets angry bc he's a stuck up and possessive asshole who thinks he owns her or something <3

She has some trauma or is she just afraid of heights? :c
Beomi is just purely jealous, I hope he can chill a little, I mean, she's not his gf and she didn't even like him as a person. If he wants to get closer to her he needs to be more normal, respectful and caring, lol

Tysm for sharing a new chapter with us, fighting!

Lol the ML is basically an asshole who has improper thoughts of MC, trying to chase her but is still sleeping around with any hot girls he met, and got jealous even though he has no right to do so. The author really managed to make the readers hate that guy 😂😂😂

LMAOOOO that was such a kdrama cliche but my heart still uwu 🥰🥰 ‘Twas smooth

But beomi and his unwarranted crazy jealousy needs to get out.. he has no right to be such wtf bro

I actually think Beomi is angry at himself more. Since he seems dense and is in denial that he likes her despite being the opposite of each other's personality (in public) which they concluded that they won't get along well.

He wanted to prove that she's not all white but when he saw that there is a black spot, he found that didn't like it. So yeah, he's that kind of jerk. But this is just the beginning and the author will redeem him.

I remember that he didn't continue sleeping with that hotel owner's daughter and there was no other scene like that after they started shooting the variety, right?
Idk why I'm trying to defend him, seriously.

Thanks for the chapter!
I love this series but each chapter feels so short T-T I want moreee

isn’t our fl trying to make it big in the acting industry? her communication is horrible lol. the cliche was a bit painful to watch, and i’m confused as to why the producer didn’t check with the them on if they have any fears abt certain rides. knowing that whatever comes next could’ve been easily avoided with proper communication annoys the hell out of me 🗿

I think everyone else has similar thoughts on Beomi. He’s a real dick. Just so rude to the people around him and that was out of line with that hotel owner’s daughter. Plus the crazy ass jealousy, like let’s say she’s really got a boyfriend, what gives him the right to be with her or be jealous. He’s even sleeping around constantly.

she just left without explaining herself?... it shouldn't be that big of a deal

great, ML is a passive-aggressive manchild and FML apparently has 0 professional communication skills

Users who are viewing this thread