A Beastly Scandal - Ch. 9

ooh...so her father couldn't provide for them both and left her and her brother alone on the ferris wheel, to never come back... T-T. really sad but that was super sweet of him <3

TYSM!

Aaaaah. It's the start. He doesn't realize it yet but he's fallen for her deeply already!

Aaaaaaaaaaa the ship was off to a rocky start but it's sailing now ~

Btw excited for the next chapter because reasons hehehehe

Is there a right way to abandon your kids? Geez, it just hurts, poor girl.

Glad Beomi was nice :'c

So all the hate I had for the ML goes to the dad, what the fudge... who does that?

What an awful memory and such a trash father ugh. Glad her manager tried to stood up for her even if his efforts failed and glad ml did that for her.

Omg that CRUMB of sweetness being given OMGGGG

ps asshole father really abandoned his kids while they were on the Ferris wheel while giving them some happy memories beforehand fuck him omg

@AiriAi Depends, I guess. If there's a killer chasing the family, then the parents leaving their kid in some corner and baiting the criminal to their selves seems a good reason. But I guess it's not really a right way as that still leaves the kid traumatized. 😅

Haha, sorry. I was just planning to leave a joke answer, but I remembered this stuff with orphans I've watched.
There's this movie/novel where the children tricked their parents to "leave" them, only to find out that being orphans would get them separated from their siblings so they searched for their parents. But they are poor excuses of a parent, so finding a new family was the best thing for them and they managed to stay together too.
Then there's a real life story of a mother who gave up her baby because he's sick and she can't afford medicine or a doctor. So she had no choice but have him adopted so he can live and get a good life. 😞

Why is everyone jumping to conclusions on the dad? We don't yet know the full context of what may have made him do that...

Users who are viewing this thread