A Bellicose Lady Got Reincarnated?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

All the men in this series are gross. I know theyre yanderes but we have a super strong kick ass no nonsense mc, so why is she getting pushed around and lead on by all the guys? Shes not even interested in romance I WANNA SEE HER BEAT THEM UP FOR ACTING LIKE CREEPS

Why do I have a hunch against that other reincarnated girl... I feel like she's involved with whatever this scheme is

Dex-chan lover
Having read that description, this doesn't seem like what I signed up for. She's getting pushed around way too much for a strong-lady type FL.

Aggregator gang
So far the only character I like is step bro which is finally making me realize...do I have a big brother complex...?

Fed-Kun's army
Dang it, I wish that MC gives a few gut punches to those stuck up bishiets

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

I feel like they got us with the ol' switcheroo. She's supposed to be bellicose, but she's acting like an airhead in this chapter? I hope she gets her act together, and maybe gives that creeper prince a left hook to the jaw the next time he tries pushing her down. (I'd also accept the temple instead of the jaw, in a pinch.)

Why the hell is the FMC the one with the IQ Droprate +100%?
MCs are suppposed to be immune to IQ Drops and only partially susceptible to deception
Nyee!

What a shitty MC. Description of her yankee character does not match the actions we see. Did she only ever beat up other women in her yankee days and somehow the Japanese men left her alone? No way she doesn't know at her age how to spot a creepy man.

Dex-chan lover
lol @ all these ikemen falling in love in a matter of seconds

I hope we see more ass-kicking soon

Users who are viewing this thread