A Bellicose Lady Got Reincarnated?!

It have so many cliches it's boring. Especially the "Hmm you're interesting girl. You're different from other girl i know" or some shit like that. Beside, she was a yankee, but she is afraid of her brother and his punishment for recite a poem A POEM :)

Honestly, for yankee characterization i still prefer [Yakuza Reincarnation] even if i know they are different genders but i can't bring myself to not compare them.

I thought that due to the backstory of her being an ex-yankee that the story would at least be somewhat interesting, but I’m sorry to say I can’t even get through half of the story... its rlly cliche and there’s no humor to make up for it, what a pity.

Dex-chan lover
Could someone @ tell me who are the 6 heroines in the pic before the credits?
I recognize the 2 at the center from 2 differents "normal JP girl isekaied in game villain" but not the others around and I like the design of all of them.

Edit: well...writing my request took more time than finding them after some googling around, seems like most got translated but 2 are still just novels, of course is the 2 chara I was most interested in

I'm not sure if I like it.it started of strange and I've read "Outaishihi ni Nante Naritakunai!!" which starts with an attempt to lose her virginity so that she doesn't have to marry into the royal family XD

Dex-chan lover
I found the protagonist lady is unlikeable... I don't know why. She.. does not act like delinquent per se...

It's a good read to pass the time, but I wish the lady had more brain cells. I like her knowledge in armor and battle or something to that regard, but I can't help it when the MCs in these types of mangas are so stupid or have the IQ of an 11 year old, like what?!?
Well anyways it's an ok manga, not the best, but maybe it will improve over time as I read further in later chapters.

I love the ideas and the messages of it, but the pacing and dialogue are all over the place. Not the translators’ fault! Thank you very much for your hard work! But the author introduces a new character who is clearly a love interest, then they start talking about his sword so he just freaking whips it out, then MC comments on how it’s useless in battle because it’s all banged up, he agrees, then immediately starts flirting with her?? It all happened so fast I got whiplash reading it.

The manga isn’t bad, per se, but it definitely has glaring flaws. Still, it’s interesting and somewhat charming.

Dex-chan lover
@Noet look at the tags on for the image, name of girls and serie they belong
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3923079
drawn by futaba hazuki

Users who are viewing this thread