A Beloved Existence - Ch. 13 - Cool Hyung

Power Uploader
😍😍😍HEART EYES IN THE CHAT FOR JAEHA W/ HIS BANGS PUSHED BACK😍😍😍

Wowow thank you. Also, this series has become such a casual friend-focused one that I forgot about the thing with her heart transplant and his dad.

It’s unusual to have both leads be allowed to be cool but I’m liking it! Usually at least one is a spaz.

Loving this series! The characters are 😍 Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️ I’m always looking forward to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
lil bro is cool too. a bit of a warfreak but has guts. love all the characters in the series minus the ones who are mean for reasons we dont know yet.

ty for the translation!!

Lmaoo he casually got her number! It's a win win situation! Thank u Arim!

"Casually got her number" 😂 why is that so cute. I love their friendship group and how their relationship is progressing so far.. doesn't feeling forced for the sake of romance. It's nice. Thanks again for the updates!!

Fed-Kun's army
So far so good. Jaehe is really cool charactor (tall, handsome, strong, sociable and have many connections). 😉

Thank for update, I'm look forward to see the next chapter. 😍Only 10 before you reach the raw. After that we will have to wait 1 chapter/week 😪

Thank you~~ Good thing I‘ve decided to read this one, every chapter is very pleasant to read^^

Users who are viewing this thread