A Beloved Existence - Ch. 24 - Question

Power Uploader
we're now caught up to the raws--including the chapter released this week! new chapters are released in Korea every Tuesday so we'll be shifting to a weekly release. (im lw excited for the break 😂)

please make sure to check in on the raws every once in a while to support the author 😊

big thanks again to @fafafa3 for QC'ing and working on this with me!!!!

@__arim Thank you! Is it just me or there's a panel missing between her thoughts and then the jump from Minji...

Ahh thankfully her run went well! And how sweet of her bro to immediately check up with their aunt. Thanks for the chapter. (๑╹◡╹)

all the characters are so loveable. even the girl who spread the rumor is warming up to me 🥺🥺 please be happy 🥲 btw thank u so much for translating consistently. idk how y’all do it but ur more consistent than my sleep schedule!! ALL POWER TO THE TRANSLATING TEAM 🙏🙏

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translate this so fast with best quality. You deserve a break.

See next week.

Hope we will have more exciting and heart warming chapter. ☺️

Wow you guys really caught up with the raw LOL I’m so sad was hoping for more speedy drops. Can’t wait for next week. Thanks for the hard work.

Thank you so so much for translating so quickly with such quality!!! Everything about this series is honestly the best!!! Seriously, I don’t have the words to express how happy reading each chapter makes me

Users who are viewing this thread