A Beloved Existence - Ch. 24 - Question

Thank you so much for the translation!!
And whooo I was so happy to see that the race went well. Also totally agree @4tywinks all the characters are so complex yet warm, you can't help but love them

Soyou😭😭❤️Thank you so much for the chapter!! Take a long break!! You deserve it. I can’t believe you’re already caught up to the raw!! ❤️

T-T this series is so heartwarming. Thank you @__arim for scanlating such a wonderful manhwa! Your translations, typesetting, cleaning/redrawing everything is perfect

Thank you soooo much!! I love this. Does anyone know any other webtoons that have a similar vibe?

This is a gem thank you so much. Don't know how it has so many chapters and no one is talking about it

Aggregator gang
I'm a bit sad we won't be getting our daily dose of cuteness, but regardless can wait for more!

Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
damn jaeha and unnie just bond so well <3

they're being witty with each other and its so cute.

aw man im crying . at the beginning it seems like she hasnt really talked about it or let out her feelings properly over this, especially with a frined like minji so this must be so healing and painful for her :(

I like how there are no actual antagonists here and everyone has their own story to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread