A Beloved Existence - Ch. 33 - Mistake

Power Uploader
soyou's growth and jaeha's backstory just makes me 😭😭😭

I just can’t get enough of these characters!! Lol the ahjumma. Thank you so much for the chapter!! The translations/typesetting/and everything else is amazing!❤️

Fed-Kun's army
It is so cute.😂 They both mistake each other feeling. Jeaha is not sad but embarrassment because he think everything she do because she like him.

I can’t wait for the next chapter. I wish I can’t buy the next chapter but I don’t have Korea’s ID. It is sad that Daum and Naver ask for Id. 😭

Aggregator gang
I FREAKING LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS STORY (aside from the uncle and the dine and dash boy)

Ahjuma is cute, the blush was super cute, her coming to take care of him is cute, and the rival girl in the class knowing when to give up & move on was amazing. I was a bit hesitated to read this chapter due to the title (Mistake) but damn it's a good chapter.

Aww that’s a pretty cute dream to have. I really hope she ends up bringing some tonkatsu over, lol.
Plus I’m so glad that he was just cringing at himself rather than feeling hurt like our MC originally though. Hopefully she’ll deliver ajussi’s message soon.
Thanks for the chapter. :D

Fed-Kun's army
lmao that was cute! they definitely need to make a secret language between them now

oof park nayeon needs to back off like if he wants you to stop contacting him, stop!

awwwwwwwww poor jaeha :(

aw he just wants to get closer :(((((((((((((((((

omg yall at the end, him pleading for his dad to come back ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ ah so sad

I always wonder with these side characters... like Nayeon... do they ever exist in real life? Isn't crushing on someone who likes you back just so much easier and better? Alas the necessary drama for this manhwa

This is so cute ahh!
Shoutout to the rival girl for knowing when to give up and not having any hard feelings

Thanks for the chapter:)

Wow I literally finished this in a few hours... I always had this in my "plan to read" bc the time I noticed it, it had around 5 chaps. I'm glad I waited to binge but at the same time I want MOARRRR ;( thanks so much for translating. Bless your souls.

Does anybody here know how to buy coins in daumnet? I’m not Korean and like I want to buy the raws huhu thanks

Users who are viewing this thread