A Bittersweet Couple - Ch. 23

Lmao instead of the usual "we have to share the same bedroom" trope they had seperate rooms lolol

I've been reading too much isekai and expected the plane to crash

Fed-Kun's army
their relationship is so amusing and I guess rather realistic?
I really was expecting way more fluff/cute moments though, guess I've been reading too much of this fake couple trope 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Well I wish I was that lucky to find a contract like that lol

They really don’t care about us 😭😂
No fluffy no cute moment. No sharing room, no shoulder lending, no blush 😭😂😂. Well it’s original at least

haha, this manga is really a slow progressed one. i thought he could have a secret crush on her, but i guess we are certain now that he doesn't 😂 i am curious about how they will be an actual couple. thanks for the chapter!

Mnx

Lol he was a bit cute at the stsrt and the video call was funny but when is the romance gonna start?

when the romance between a married couple is less than the romance between lonely ass homebody only interested in isekai or shoujo mangas/manhwas/mahuas and their imaginary potatoe

i like how realistic this story is, like bro, why would the guy obviously want to sleep with her when she was his classmate with whom he fought ?

Can t wait for the fluff, but im glad its not a 180 turn of feelings just because they got married.

Ps. cant read on your site, some sort of an error...
Thanks for translating !

Aggregator gang
This'll only make the fluffy moments that much sweeter, so I can wait hopefully not for too long tho

Users who are viewing this thread