A Bittersweet Couple - Ch. 3

Ohhh so he was the one who made the money offer it wasn't out of her own accord interesting, interesting. Thanks for the update! The other group that's uploading this on another site seems to have an incomplete chapter as there was chunk cut off. Thank you!

Group Leader
@semicharmed please stick to MD or our site for free advanced chapters ( mysticalmerries.com/a-bittersweet-couple)

@Faylinn wdym? Stalking? No-one was stalking.. I think?

@leaishere I'm sorry I miss worded! I mean, there's another group that's been doing scans for this series and I noticed that wherever they're getting their raws are different from yours, like some pages are missing and thus lots of important information is being taken away. Which is very telling of quality. I only checked it out thinking it was a reupload of your chapter with credits removed since that's a common case in that site. Thanks again.

Aggregator gang
.... this is the male lead. He sucks. Basically the reason he offered her money to help her father was so he could take revenge on her for when she gave him money as kids. And now he's blackmailing her with it. What an asshole.

I dont like him at all.He doesnt seem like a good guy in any shape or form so I'm not looking forward to their relationship.

@cherokeemoon hes really doing that?Hes honestly such a shit character and so petty keeping that grudge when he knew she was just being nice even if he didnt like it doesnt mean he had to make her life worse.

Fed-Kun's army
What a creep and asshole.
Sure, she hurt him with her good intentions but there is no need to hold onto that grudge onto adulthood.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so he is pisssd off from that one time she helped him get money for the picnic and others were the ones who accused him of stealing? That is so stupid.

he's...a pretty shit person...since childhood. how on earth is there gonna be any realistic character dev across the span of their relationship??

Users who are viewing this thread