A Bittersweet Couple

This is so funn! Okay, maybe the premise is like those Harlequin novel, but i totally love the MC. Love it

Yo I agree with everyone who calls the ML an asshole with a shit personality. They will definitely get together so I hope we will see him crawl for forgiveness to the FL.

i’m glad i’m not only one who’s not a fan of the ml, she better not fall for him while his attitude is like that

Thanks for the mass release!

Maybe I read too fast but she mentioned something to her parents that in each of the blind dates the guys would tell her the same thing which eventually caused her to lose her self esteem. What was it?

Thank you so much for the updates!!
The male lead is making me fall for him more but he is fictional 😭😭

istg i've been waiting for that waiting for that lady to be put in her place

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATEEE

Group Leader
Not for the weak of heart. 11 chaps in and I'm at my limit. I just want everything torn to shred burned to ashes and blown out of my sight.

This is good, I don't know what @reanseih means "not for weak of heart" though, it isn't too deep. There's definitely a lot of backstory but it helps build the plot nicely.

Group Leader
@undyvng it means it's depressing and frustrating. It's not the depth of the plot or writing, but the direction it took.

don’t read this if you want romance that will make you smile or cry with joy.
this will only make you uncomfortable and frustrated.
the ml’s an ass. the way the characters’ faces are drawn are so weird, you’d have to get used to it with the art style. there’s no chemistry between the two leads, and you have kdrama cliches thrown in a manhwa that tries to act as though it were edgy - when really it’s just all terribly executed.
gah, i kept reading this to see if it would all get better, but i just wasted my time reading this. i want my time back gah.

Users who are viewing this thread