A Boy Who Loves Genderswap Got Genderswapped, so He Acts Out His Ideal Genderswap Girl - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@owlcity24
I didn't take part in the vote last chapter, and I went through this chapter so fast that I didn't even notice until I read your comment and went back to look, but I can say that it was 100% worth it.

Dex-chan lover
The author was definetly appealing to the feet fetishists by dedicating a panel to just her foot.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's interesting Yuu brought up the paradox of the TS girl before the audience could.

that is, their appeal is fleeting somewhat. Either they eventually adjust and it just becomes a story about a girl or it's forced and insufficiently explores the feminine.

(of course, there are ways around it. One of the best is introducing a second TS girl for them to bounce a dynamic off of or to keep the story concept in the forefront.)

Is going to be an issue for her to pretend still being her former self. She is just looking for trouble.

@Nylodale
so now MC is having an identity crisis, huh?

It was about to be expected to happen sooner or later. You can't have a genderswap without a personality crisis.

Users who are viewing this thread