Otoyomegatari - Ch. 108 - Home

Dex-chan lover
I thought I'd never see Talas' smile after coming to UK and was worried she would not like it at all and miss her home. I'm sure she would, but it's reassuring that she's happy to be with Henry.
The house looks too big for just the two of them! When Henri said that he couldn't find his bedroom I immediatetly thought about some haunted manor or some shit like that lol

Double-page supporter
I thought I'd never see Talas' smile after coming to UK and was worried she would not like it at all and miss her home. I'm sure she would, but it's reassuring that she's happy to be with Henry.
The house looks too big for just the two of them! When Henri said that he couldn't find his bedroom I immediatetly thought about some haunted manor or some shit like that lol
When a house is bit too big, filling it up with children is the best solution.

Dex-chan lover
Always funny how no one ever believes that Smith is with Talas for her heart, not her body.

Digging up my old comments about these chapters...
This Smith and Talas story makes me feel that Otoyomegatari may compensate for me dislike of Emma from Victorian Romance Emma. There's no comparison, Talas is just so different from Emma. Emma always until the end even after marriage acted like she didn't deserved and all shy hiding like a scared little animal. Talas is just, "I'm not welcomed here, so I should work harder to make it my home". They're the opposite and Talas is a much more interesting character.

About expectations and disappointments, I'll leave it recorded here that I expect Talas to contribute to Smith's writings. They can co-author his future book, at least co-author some article.
At minimum she'll have copyright from the photos she took, right?
Inside the story she would and could be recognized as one of the first stepped and muslim women photographer.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally those two have a home, can be in peace, chill, and this time they don’t have to dance around regional conflicts and an army*. :giggle:

*some would argue that a mother-in-law creates as much havoc as an army.

Users who are viewing this thread