Otoyomegatari - Ch. 108 - Home

Normally I have some long-winded or extremely opinionated post in regard to a series I'm head over heels for, normally. All I have to say regarding this wonderful gem is, MOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't help cracking up at her mentioning needing a bit more spices in the kitchen. I appreciate her resolve- and its very charming how ready he is to find a way she can live with sheep, and not staff the house by his class standards. I feel like it'd be very overwhelming for her to deal with servants right now.

He's a man who knows how to work hard; I think that and his gentle nature mix well with his strong will.

They're a very dear couple to me. This authors sense of the various kinds of romance is wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
after a long time , now i will post my thoughts about the chapters of this manga again .

page 9 :
- smith : i do not want no servants , no cooks . because i want to make love with talas anytime , anywhere , in the bed-rooms , the yard , the barn , the shed , the entrance , the study room , etc etc ...

page 23 :
big goof : why didnt she take off her rings and her bracelets when she was cooking foods , and when she was making that ball of dough ?
what if the rings got dirty , or what if the rings fell into the boiling pots ?

and in the discussion of chapter 95 , i made a prediction about the reactions of the family of smith . and then my prediction was correct :

" i guess in the future , when smith brings the middle-eastern girl to meet his family , these are the reactions of his father , mother , brother and sister .
these panels are from Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - DEAD BODY and LOVER (3) - Embalming -The Another Tale of Frankenstein- . "

50671675812_5de1e18c83_h.jpg

Aggregator gang
I'd say a paella is more a porridge...
Neither. Paella happens to be a rice dish, but differs from other rice dishes in that it is deliberately left to overcook and "burnt" over a flat-bottomed pan. While all the other mentioned dishes get out of their way to avoid that happening. The equivalent dish in Spanish cuisine to a fried rice or a risotto or a porridge would be a "caldoso", whose very existance, again, PROVES the point that there ARE equivalent basic dishes in all cuisines even if all cuisines have their own local "well, this is new to me!" variations alongside the "this thing, I know!" common ones.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I prefer this couple over the rest?
The only one that comes close is Azel and Bekhe.
I think it's cuz it's the least conventional couple, way more interesting.
kinda like how people love interspecies romance.

Dex-chan lover
It's back?

GUYSSSS, WE ARE SO BACK FROM HOSPITAL!!! WHOOHOOOO

I think Mori missed just one chapter, is just that the english translation is late.
I feared that the art could suffer, after all she had on operation on her hand but no, the art didn't suffered in the sightliest.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say a paella is more a porridge...
no. i think you're thinking of risotto.

if you really thinking of paella(usually long grain rice, yellow in color), are you perhaps an asian and the only paella you ever had is in a hotel buffet restaurant or same level?

because if so, i can understand. those do tend to be overwatered and mushy. but a real paella is not mushy. it's not as heavy as fried rice because it use less oil, but good nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
no. i think you're thinking of risotto.

if you really thinking of paella(usually long grain rice, yellow in color), are you perhaps an asian and the only paella you ever had is in a hotel buffet restaurant or same level?

because if so, i can understand. those do tend to be overwatered and mushy. but a real paella is not mushy. it's not as heavy as fried rice because it use less oil, but good nonetheless.
I'd say it's closer to risotto than fried rice, being that it is cooked in spiced stock rather than flavoured during frying. I agree that calling it a porridge is a bit facetious, though; but I was kinda shitposting :smugnako:

Neither. Paella happens to be a rice dish, but differs from other rice dishes in that it is deliberately left to overcook and "burnt" over a flat-bottomed pan. While all the other mentioned dishes get out of their way to avoid that happening. The equivalent dish in Spanish cuisine to a fried rice or a risotto or a porridge would be a "caldoso", whose very existance, again, PROVES the point that there ARE equivalent basic dishes in all cuisines even if all cuisines have their own local "well, this is new to me!" variations alongside the "this thing, I know!" common ones.
I had to look up "caldoso", looks delicious, and I'm going to be an arse and declare it a soup.

Dex-chan lover
How long will my beard become before the next chapter is up? I need more of this. Rereading this and I am amazed of the details put into each chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread