A Capable Maid - Ch. 13

Supporter
....but...wai tho?.... 。・゚ヾ(✦థ ェ à°¥)ノ。゚・。​

I wonder if the background guy beside the western visitor near the last panel will be of relevance? His hair looks the same as the new guy (prince?) in the previous chapters. And lol, he's obviously enjoying the meal based on those flowers

Dex-chan lover
@Hobnobs That's probably what will happen, buuuut
@WhimsiCat it is possible that they've found somebody that will pretend to look like the princess that cloyans look for and just want to make a scene to get some sort of casus belli against them.
But then it's shoujo and probably everything will be just delicious and fun and ponies with rainbows on them to the point of being boring xD

Why do these writers only know hamburg steak. Why is that the extent of their food knowledge?!

@beeqwop cause hamburger steak is revolutionary.

But for real, hamburger steak trope is just the lazy way to earn foodie points without going heavy into cooking recipe and the equipment etc.

I'm fine with this without them trying to bs even more about the methods n recipes etc.

Double-page supporter
I can literally feel her fear. Its nice that she's really thinking her actions through.

Contributor
And in the next chapter, we will get nudes men because of foodgasm.

Group Leader
Even though I like hamburger steak, there's no way that it's as good as the best quality steak but... okay, I guess she has godly cooking skills. At least she didn't invent kimchi, lol!

Thanks for all the chapters.

Marie is actually a pretty important chess piece. Since we got to see that map, the Cloyan Kingdom is very sizeable and strategically placed between two competing Empires. Whoever marries her gets the official authority to rule the kingdom and the affection of the commoners. For the Western Empire, getting their hands on her would mean being able to use a pretext to righteously invade and take the kingdom with the blessing of the people

Users who are viewing this thread