A Capable Maid - Ch. 27

Whyy authorrr you give me really good story and drawing the 2nd male leads so beautiful and likeable than 1st ml!! You torturing meee😱

The prince probably thought that punishment was not a big deal
but
For her, it's a HUGE punishment haha

this isn't a punishment. *sigh* it was already unrealistic, but now it's just dumb. I'm out.

It's too PG and she gets shy that people praise her skill, when it isn't HER skill to begin with.

Also, I don't even know why I picked this up. I don't like mc's that don't rely on their own skill to gain items and stuff. There's no struggle, other than the fact that she's scared of being exposed.

Contributor
Honestly, while I get where the author was coming from: The only way I could interpret that in the context of "punishment" were I in-universe, would be in a really creepy sexual sense.

Also—even without that—way to go about claiming people you're interested in as personal property, ya creep.

Fed-Kun's army
incredibly cringe! i despise the crown prince with every fiber of my being! i hope he suffers for his many, many sins!

Congratulations player! You learned a new skill "hate on the crown prince". Would you be interested in upgrading the skill?

Users who are viewing this thread