A Capable Maid - Ch. 28

OAO omg now another one will show up lol she will be like this is so cringeworthy

To avoid fights and potential war, she should just marry all three of them. MC can handle it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Love square! And its a forbidden romance that crosses social classes(technically) with all of them! 😍

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's been a while since i've read this, but i support Marie x Crown Prince, i don't like Kiel too much, and im suspicious of the King.

i have a feeling she'd end up with the crown prince but kiel im supporting you!!

@vanilla1016 FUCK MY SECOND LEAD SYNDROME IS FLARING UP AGAIN!!!!!! WHY CAN'T MC EVER END UP W/ THE SECOND ML?!?!?!?! PLEASE SOMEONE ANYONE SHOW ME A STORY WHERE THE FL GOES AFTER THE SWEET/CUTE 2ND ML INSTEAD OF THE SPOILED/BRATTY 1ST ML!!!!!

It's heating up girls its heating UP 😤 so many hot and charming characters (except for the main guy because the main guy is always the worst fucking one in all of these series what the FUCK)
@vanilla1016 @Verose SECOND LEAD SYNDROME SOLIDARITY, ONE DAY WE WILL RISE UP!! We will see a romance story where the best suited couple ends up together and not just the guy she met first/has the most power/has the most history with her. Until then I will CRY

Users who are viewing this thread