A Capable Maid - Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
Lol 😆 that mute 🔇 scream of Marie!

@harv0707 are you referring to “Mary did you know?” Song?

Dex-chan lover
Oh looks like the author is experimenting with some new reactionary faces for Marie, pretty cute. Although not as legendary as the faces of Melissa from Beware of the Villainess.

Overall cute chapter, Marie trying to stay awake was adorable.

Group Leader
I don't know, I must choose who? maybe I will just on Marie's side~.~ thanks for the translation^^

I was surprised to see that reaction face! the author's never used it before...

this chapter is so cute!!! rael's blush ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ Marie's dress really suits her. also the knight is hot 👀👀👀

Double-page supporter
As long as the young lady is happy. I don't even want her to fall for either dude coz either choice would expose her more to the public eye as a maid who rose far beyond her station and then dumbfrick other nobles might target her due to whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
He talks to her through the door and she didn't even recognize his voice😔

Dex-chan lover
@Armsdealer12 she's also a deposed princess that is in hiding. one that some people want back on the throne. that other prince/royal dude from another country that had the medical issue was also looking for her to use as a tool. There are a lot of reasons to stay single.

Dex-chan lover
When you ignore all of the family killing that went between them in the past, they really are just teens experiencing their first love. Cute.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That's the first time we see him blush like that, right?

Users who are viewing this thread