A Capable Maid - Ch. 43

That guy representing the sultan is so fine. Can someone make a manhwa with him and another girl?

Also, WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION THIS TIME? I GOTTA KNOWW

At this rate I feel we'll get a finale of the Crown Prince having to finaly chose and Rachel seeming like the obvious winner and then our ML wil grab Marie and say. Well, even if you said you didit, she was the one who actuallt did it all, so I guess if everyone praises you they are actually praising her. I'll just have to mary her then. XD

Dex-chan lover
Stop helping her, you dumb fuck!!! I know you were counting on her to set you free, but how can you be sure that she will honour your request? Heck, there's every chance she would kill you just to keep you quiet about how everything was thanks to you when she becomes crown princess.

That knight dude tell you not to trust her. Take the advice! He knows more about the empire's nobility than you do.

Dex-chan lover
Arial is still barking up the wrong tree by insulting the person the Prince really cares about...

i hate how they alqays represend af
arabs and mhslims like this... this is so annoying 😀

Cringe episodo... Idk why, but i feel it like that...

Also will skip if the future ch. is like this...

Dex-chan lover
Man, Marie must have some very stiff shoulders. What with carrying Rachel so much.

Group Leader
@Aichan it's feel like she is gambling knowing full well that there is a possibility Rachel might betray her but she really want freedom, after all from her POV the crown prince isn't someone to spare the enemies's princess when he already killed the rest of her royal family

Probably instructing the Chefs to cook everything to perfect Halal, or sculpting their god in perfect representation as a gift.

"Then everything I've worked so hard for will go up in smoke" bij what? Wdym your hard work? It was all Marie.

I'm here ready to say that Lady Rachel is worthless, Marie, please stop being stupid for her, sooner or later she'll stab you.
And thank you so much for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I think that the lady that Marie is serving is unknowingly digging a deep hole for herself. She has been claiming Marie’s work as her own, and it is strongly hinted that the Male lead does know the truth. He has just not called her out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread