A Capable Maid - Ch. 43

I like how even the Prince realizes that he can't let himself solve every problem by throwing Marie at it (even though it ends up happening regardless)

Dude, shouldn't the envoy know that not all guys know this shit? I mean, if I go abroad, and my non-muslim friend offers me food, I would politely explain why I can't eat that since he/she doesn't know -_- goodness send people with the restrictions listed out before reacting like that. React violently for a valid reason like the crown prince not greeting you or smh. @jeffreyge1 lmao the last one would put oil in the fire since attributing a form to our creator is forbidden

Wait a minute. You complained that the food wasn't halal but you let a female servant that's not even your makhram saw you naked?

I'm questioning you, Prince Halidom.

muslims get enough shit without bad representation in manhwas. even in south korea, where a lot of people do not have a good perception of islam and are quite islamophobic. so, the manhwa is definitely not helping the perception of those people. also some people are just shallow and refuse to see it as merely a character's personality without attributing it to some sort of evil that islam upholds. just something to think about.

wow... the pagans are muslims.. :D tf? I was a bit doubtful till she talked about pork

Edit: This is haram? I- πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€ did he really had to scream? wtf I quit I'm done :D

Edit2: I'm sorry but I have to say this, value their religion over their own lives? so u mean not eating haram food is in some way deprivation? please, this is so stupid...

Edit3: I'M SERIOUSLY DONE SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT BECAUSE HE DIDNT EAT HE'S FASTING NOW? oh dear~, this is not how it works :)

ok, so it's going to be a while till the next chapter updates... and I really really hopes she doesn't give a stupid solution please please don't let her give a stupid solution ️🀲🏻

I really hate Rachel... FL said it's okay that she is taken advantage of, since she is also taking advantage of Rachel... BUT I JUST FREAKIN HOPE THE CROWN PRINCE DOESN'T BELIEVE HER LIES SAYING SHE MADE IT, ITS HER IDEA AND THOSE BULL**** IT'S FREAKIN NOT HERS AND WILL NEVER BE HERS... Just listening to her saying those stuff makes me wanna puke..🀒🀒🀒🀒

Also, hope the new man falls in love with FL again... Like everyone else...<(οΏ£οΈΆοΏ£)>

Look, its okay if you're being used if you're also using the other person, but why are you going out of your way to help this frikking piece of trash? Like you don't need to make yourself completely used if that makes sense!!! Like omg, please stop girl!
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Well, if crown prince can't see through Rachel fake ass lying. Then Marie is better off with Kiel really. Coz if Rachel actually become Empress. You can imagine how fucked up internal affairs would be lol.

Aggregator gang
@Roofy2004 the pagan's are the empire not the muslims. the prince said they came to him and the other guy refered to the city he's visiting as a pagan city.

Fed-Kun's army
Pagan=people who worship multiple gods. Heathen=someone who's beliefs/culture you falsely believe to be inferior to your own. Both these arrogant assholes should be thinking of each other as heathens, not pagans. Wasn't sure at first if it was translator error or the authors cultural misstep, but from the state of this thread I'm guessing it's the author.

*shrugs*

Cultural missteps are common when reading foreign literature that deals specifically in cultures similar to your own. It tells you a lot about the people writing it, not about the cultures themselves and that's a valuable (and sometimes entertaining) insight. That's a good portion of the fun in these things tbh.

why'd most of these comics author that bringing up Islam didn't to a well research? Like from the after-bath thing, the character behaviour and others? I'm sad truly.

This chapter is so disappointing, lost my respect to crown prince despite that beautiful face (such a waste)
But I'm not really surprised as well, I know how koreans always see muslim negatively... Blame the medias *sigh*
But let me wait for the next chapter hope the author will redeem herself and able to depict it in a proper way (though I'm not really sure abt it)

Even in manhwa, "they" seem to act like total pricks. Always imposing "their" religious beliefs on other culture and societies. Totally correct description.

@qwqrd

I am pretty sure Muslims are not represented in the right manner that they should be. Like Nazis. I mean, just look at their holy book! It's full of hatred for "others" [non-muslims]. And Islamophobia itself is coined by Muslim Brotherhood [a terror organisation] to subvert the criticism of Islam. If you are following Qu'ran in 21st century, you are no different from Nazis. Islam is Nazism. Oh wait! Nazism is like a child before Islam.

Users who are viewing this thread