A Capable Maid - Ch. 43

This is really poor representation. If he was a strict muslim, he wouldn't let a female servant, or anyone that isnt his spouse see him naked. I dont know if it was on purpose to put muslims in a bad light, or if this part of the story has a purpose. Though, there have been muslims like him, that cherry pick their rules, even today. In islam you are suppose to be respectful to everyone, I hope the author knows that, and isnt purpose fully trying to make muslims seem bad. And also, the Islamophobia in this comment section is real. How disappointing

@vvasu001 why you so obsessed with forcing your ugly media brain washed view of islam to everyone? fan behaviour much? seek professional help with all that unnecessary hate.

I was kind of excited to see Arab/Muslim representing characters but I'm extremely disappointed... This representation feels so damn islamophobic and villainizing. I didn't expect much but I would've hoped the author at least researched instead of using the media's poor view on Islam. A damn shame considering the story was really well done up until this chapter :///

@qwqrd

Do Nazis go and tell the Jews that their hatred for them is "ugly media brain washed view of Nazism"? That's what you sound like to me, as a Hindu, whose ancestors were brutalized by you fellows. Islam is to Nazism and Muslim to Nazis for me. Media has nothing to do with it. Your ancestors in India themselves told their glorious butchery tales in their own books. So stop your Nazi sermon.

Yeah this is bs racist, Muslims dont go to other countries and demand they prepare and cook for their way.

the islamophobia in this chapter was disgusting. ugh why do authors never do research about something before writing about such a sensitive topic?

Zmk

I don't think Muslims would allow a non Muslim person to slaughter the meat.

We'd rather eat vegetables if that's the case.
And wtf. Any person with reason wouldn't expect a nation of another religion to have the food they eat. If I prance into Korea I wouldn't expect every meat there to be halal 🤣. And how could he tell if it's slaughtered correctly 🤣

He must have some some serious eye jutsu 🔥
Shopping would be so much easier.

@Rake ikr i have some muslims friends, they do having hard time eating but it doesnt mean they are acting spoiled and annoying as the author described muslim in this chapter

I read the prince more as him being a brat than trying to represent the people of his religion, another character did mention that he might be acting up on purpose to guilt ML into an unfair trade deal. Also, him being an egotistical brat isn't too far off from his prior characterization moment when he was looking down on the "pagans".
Honestly, when I first read this, I thought the high comment count was because he was a new guy to add to Marie's harem, and then I reached the end.

The way the prince took the meat as an insult was wrong, Like does he think they would know everything about his religon. Plus he couldve just said that he doesnt eat meat that hasnt been halaled by a muslim and instead just eatten vegetables or fish. Maybe he's got a plan or something and thats why he acted like that.

@Mwshrwwm yeah bro we cannot eat a few stuff due to our religion but that doesnt mean we have the right to be spoilt about it and expect everyone to give us the meat we want cut in the right way. We'd rather eat vegetables, esp if we're going at a place unannounced.

Ths episode smhw....can lead to misunderstanding message out there lol.. Esp when its involve my religion lol

I didn't expect much from the author because of how cliche the story line is and the way they've coded their female characters (make them look bad to highlight Marie's good qualities and all) but this chapter was really too much. Funny how Asians (all of us, not only the east) always have this orientalist mindset about Muslims in the media. If you're gonna write about a culture you should at least familiarise yourself with it but of course the author wanted the strict/inflexible aesthetic and nothing else

Also that one person in the comment comparing muslim to nazis. I flagged your comment btw, I'm from India and in no way y'all bhakts are oppressed by muslims. You've clearly oppressed yourself intellectually though.

Im rlly disappointed....i wanna see the author do some other religions ...bet she cant...plus Muslim men are not allowed to wear earings...and have a maid help them dress up or whatever....and make the "muslim" character get mad like that...they have manners...it rlly shows..how koreans are brainwashed with the media..(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻
Ps.. i appreciate the non muslims that are siding with us (✯ᴗ✯) its truly a struggle 4 us

doo doo as 🥵🥵🥵 haram 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬no habib😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🙄🙄🙄🙄🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I am only here to mention that Kasan is a sight for sore eyes!! Can we have more Male leads that look like him?? I am tired of blonde hair- blue eye protagonists!

Users who are viewing this thread