A Capable Maid - Ch. 49

imma need him to hurry up and figure out she’s the princess he was looking for. getting tired of all this dramatic irony

Dex-chan lover
Ok, the prince has gone into full husbando mode.
Except he still feels he should pick a powerful partner.
Also, we have a wingman!

... I really can't wait for more XD

Double-page supporter
Wing man out of no where? Wow lol

The ultimate wingman is probably gonna be the enemy Emperor hahah. Since he'll try and take her then they'll find out her identity through that hahah

Well i guess , now we need to wait for the kidnapping to happen 😅
The prince is super doting and respectful so i support him, i just really hope that the silver knight isn't some sort of double agent or spy ....he is too nice and also too vague

They are so cuteeee (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Rael is conscious of his feelings to Marie but, it's sad because he has to think of his responsibility toward the crown

And Almond, I didn't expect the sad love story from you (ノ_<、)

I love how this story shows both sides. The feelings of the king and the feelings of the princess ❤ This princes is by far, one of the coolest and it truly deserves to be happy

Wait what? The guy kills her entire family, occupy her land and keep her captive and she is really thinking about staying by him???
Did I miss something or I’m just mixing the story with another manga?

@bullionier

If I am right the mc was bullied in her family and not getting cared nor loved for.

@Bullonier well they neglected her, had zero relationship with her (except blood), she got hidden in separate palace and people didn't even know what she looked like. Plus there was war. So he is on really thin ice, but it's not impossible for her to not hold a permanent grudge as, I think, it was implied that her family was basicly a bunch of blood related strangers. But still, thin ice.

his name is almond. like the nut.

idk if i should find it cute or funny how korean authors name their characters... at times it somehow works but i’m not sure with this one lol. it’s like they’re trying so hard to make the western names unique... reminds me of some white people naming their kids ending with -eigh

Well, there's no doubt that almonds help to keep you healthy 😂😅

@Mai_loves_icecream the prince is talking to his personal guard; remember the guy from some chapters ago that was standing next to him in the office the first time Marie came to his palace? That time when she fell asleep and the prince covered her with a comforter?

@nyanmaruxx Ikr? And there's one where the names sound as if you were reading a recipe or a grocery list 😅... Ah! That one: "the ex-girlfriend of the hero" or something like that (the FL's name is Maize Hazelnut, I think 🤣)

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously how much longer until she gets outed as Princess? I’m seriously starting to get frustrated://

damn almond is hot. but lol that name. also when will he learn that she is the princess its taking too long T_T

Users who are viewing this thread