A Capable Maid - Ch. 5

Pretty cliche but whatever. I didn't realize she was going to be overly OP until now.

Double-page supporter
All the abilities of geniuses are basically handed down unto her. This may seem amazing at first, but eventually? Yeah, this is goin to become quite a huge burden for her in ther future.

Aggregator gang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_ro9CiASc

"Originals?"

"Yes sir he doesn't make copies."

"These...are originals?"

"Mhm."

"Astounding...it was actually beyond belief. These were first and only drafts of music. But they showed no corrections of any kind - not one."

setting aside the whole mary sue fiasco...

>Just tuned piano can't be touched.
u wat, author?

Contributor
@xenocross No, its probably Moozart, the bovine friend of Mozart, since its a different world, clearly it can't be Mozart, right?

Fed-Kun's army
This is a chapter I wish I could also hear. Dang it.
As for the Mary Sue fiasco lol I ain't mad about it since she's living life on the dl anyway. But certainly, in the future this will become a complication for her, right? She can't possibly have it all...

Group Leader
Well at least she is mary sue by virtue of getting the skill from actually skilled people
and is not just amazing herself

I really love that she learns her skills through dreams, it's such a fun concept! Idk if it's just me but it feels like the events are moving a little too fast like we barely have time to process one of Marie's new skills before she already has another. Wish we spent more time exploring her sculpting skill - maybe she could start doing some small sculptures as a hobby? though I know she's trying to keep a low profile - and her cleaning/maid skills. At the very least, I hope we come back to her old skills eventually.

Contributor
So much for not standing out
2x

Ohhh loving this talents in dreams, for a second i thought it was gonna be strictly from women only, which would've been super cool.

I wish her dream could have been about Mozart’s sister Marie, who was also a great musician. But Mozart is one of the greatest composers of our time so it does make sense to have him finish composing the song.

Users who are viewing this thread