A Capable Maid - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
The patissier in her dream is Antonin Careme, he was known as the chef of the kings and grew up in the slums during the French revolution. If I have to guess Id say the other man is Napoleon Bonaparte.

@lordtartaros wait so this mean the dreams are really about real people? i did notice some people i knew but i was not sure if all of them were real... that would also mean the dreams have both people from the past and the future so its not bound by time... cool

Am I the only one that by the end when he said powder of happiness went 'DRUGS?!!!'

Also I love the new cover it's really nice!

It’s been 50 chapters and we still know like nothing about the prince. His mom and little sis were killed. And that’s it. What was his reason for fighting for the throne? Why did he invade her kingdom? What happened to the king? What was his relationship with his brothers ans sisters who all but one seem to be dead
I’m just like.... he’s this obsessive workaholic. Clearly he feels enormous guilt for the blood he’s spilled and seems to be working so hard to make the war worth it? But i really want to hear about it from him!

Users who are viewing this thread