A Capable Maid - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
“I probably won’t run into them again.” Ahh, the charming naivete of shoujo protagonists...

Group Leader
Someone please tell me I'm not the only one whose brain screamed "ATHY!!!" the second she saw the seventh princess...........?

Ok, but I was hoping she was gonna channel a famous ghost hunter (or spiritualist/medium) this chapter.

She’d walk around with a homemade evp machine, a ouija board, and some divining rods. And then help a lost soul with unfinished business.

But hot guys are ok too.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the ghost are two ikemen, who is even surprised. What would be surprising is if theye ARE ghosts after all. I mean it makes no sense why anyone would think they're ghosts since they can talk.

I'm having a hard time liking this manhua :/

Fed-Kun's army
that praying position she has can lead to a lot of misunderstandings if she's seen by others. lol she looked like she was praying for the 7th princess while on the gazebo.
p.s. a ghost would've been a nice twist.

how can she be so dumb? she literally heard the prince speak, he literally covers less than half of his face with that edgelord mask, why

I'm literally just here for the art, the story may be shit but wow the art is amazing.

Am i the only one who thinks the storyline is good, like its not beyondly amazing but its good, it has a really superb art though, this manhwa is the most beautiful for me

I thought Kail was really the white haired ghost, and the princess was the yellow haired ghost 👻🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😅

Users who are viewing this thread