A Childhood Friend Who Is Nice to a Shut-In - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I just realised that the author has done this stereotype like over 40 times already... And I read it every single time.

What's stereotype? Girl talk back word by word the MC said.

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect a second chapter but he still has time to turn his life around...ulness she causes his parents to have a 'tragic accident' so he has nowhere else to go lol
So by this point in time she's referred to MC's own mom as "mother-in-law" that he's become desensitized to the implication she's laying out in the open.
i mean other than 'auntie' depending on the childhood friend if you spend enough time with a friend, i wouldn't be surprised if some ppl called one's friend' parents 'mom and dad' instead of "mrs. last name'

or maybe the parents improve like "yeah, he's not gonna do better than you, go ahead and take him off our hands" XD

Dex-chan lover
I just realised that the author has done this stereotype like over 40 times already... And I read it every single time.

What's stereotype? Girl talk back word by word the MC said.
Well, she is focused on the 'marriage' part, idk if mc's too out of it to sense any 'bad vibes/red flags' from it, but i remember hearing that in Japanese sometimes ppl repeat what you say to 'prove that you're listening' or so lol

We got a yandere in the making? :worry:
Given how 'useless' he seems to be idk if any other girls would 'target' him unless her support made him 'glow up' and shape up to be a proper worker or so

Users who are viewing this thread