A Childhood Friend Who's Always Horny No Matter What You Do - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Movie time with childhood friend

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'll have to give "Love in The Hard Wild" a 7/10.

The movie was alright, a standard romcom, but the 70 minutes of capybara sex scenes after the confession really killed the momentum of the movie. I dunno if that was the director's vision or if I'm just uncultured enough to understand his movie.

Double-page supporter
Another TL with wannabe troll edgelord splash pages at the end of the manga. I'd rather stuff go without a TL than have to look at Nazis, rapists, etc. get shoved in my face at the end of a chapter. What is it with some of these yubs ruining a perfectly solid scanlation with their misanthropic bullshit? It's either tryhard-offensive TL pages (sometimes several) or annoying TL notes and commentary all over the place. Just TL the fucking manga and don't use it to hold people's attention hostage while your air your nasty inner demons.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'll have to give "Love in The Hard Wild" a 7/10.

The movie was alright, a standard romcom, but the 70 minutes of capybara sex scenes after the confession really killed the momentum of the movie. I dunno if that was the director's vision or if I'm just uncultured enough to understand his movie.
Subsequent interviews with the producer clarified that an editor might have added their family sex ed tape by mistake, but chose to keep it because "the movie was lacking with it already ending at the confession."

Out of hundred animal exist, why is Masbro have to be the one???????

Group Leader
Another TL with wannabe troll edgelord splash pages at the end of the manga. I'd rather stuff go without a TL than have to look at Nazis, rapists, etc. get shoved in my face at the end of a chapter. What is it with some of these yubs ruining a perfectly solid scanlation with their misanthropic bullshit? It's either tryhard-offensive TL pages (sometimes several) or annoying TL notes and commentary all over the place. Just TL the fucking manga and don't use it to hold people's attention hostage while your air your nasty inner demons.
nigga I'll be personally visiting you for the next black history month

Users who are viewing this thread