A Childhood Friend Who's Always Horny No Matter What You Do - Vol. 1 Ch. 57 - Character profiles

Dex-chan lover
It's never gonna happen, it's more likely that the Uncle of Chivalry will take pity on him and let him fuck the short-haired brat in his place.

I wouldn't say never considering how much of a slut Airi is. It also seems like the three of them are becoming genuinely close friends since they hang out together frequently. I'd argue it's only a matter of time before Airi wants to have a 3P and Yuu-kun obliges since he seems pretty cool with indulging her sexual fetishes (except Anal the absolute coward). Since they don't really interact with any other characters the natural choice would be Kou since he seems pretty harmless all things considered and they have gotten closer/more comfortable around each other and their antics.

That said, I do agree it is unlikely since the joke seems to be that while Airi is a slut she's a faithful slut and the joke about Kou being the ineffectual NTR "chad" would be ruined if he ever got to seal the deal.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say never considering how much of a slut Airi is. It also seems like the three of them are becoming genuinely close friends since they hang out together frequently. I'd argue it's only a matter of time before Airi wants to have a 3P and Yuu-kun obliges since he seems pretty cool with indulging her sexual fetishes (except Anal the absolute coward). Since they don't really interact with any other characters the natural choice would be Kou since he seems pretty harmless all things considered and they have gotten closer/more comfortable around each other and their antics.

That said, I do agree it is unlikely since the joke seems to be that while Airi is a slut she's a faithful slut and the joke about Kou being the ineffectual NTR "chad" would be ruined if he ever got to seal the deal.
I don't think k she's a slut she's just horny. The bio even says as much. Being horny all the time doesn't equal being a slut.

Users who are viewing this thread