A Collar Only for You - Ch. 14 - I Fell in Love with a Girl

Dex-chan lover
It’s weird how gross and creepy this is compared to the authors other series

Or i guess it’s not weird when this one is about a child who is being abused and has apparently just grown to expect abuse and the manga seems to almost romanticize that

Maybe they were told to make something targeted towards the male audience?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It’s weird how gross and creepy this is compared to the authors other series

Or i guess it’s not weird when this one is about a child who is being abused and has apparently just grown to expect abuse and the manga seems to almost romanticize that

Maybe they were told to make something targeted towards the male audience?
You gotta let it play out.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure it'll turn out that the neighbour nurse was "taking care" of the girl before Shinonome picked her up.
Yeah, and she's a school nurse, maybe from even her school, adding another extra layer of fucked-upness to the situation

Thank you for your work, you are doing way to mutch of it, i see golden orchid everywhere! <3
I really need the rest of the chapters, this is sooo good!
Does anyone know if there is an official English version I can buy yet?

Dex-chan lover
is there some one that read the raws and can tell me if this story has an happy ending???

Dex-chan lover
is there some one that read the raws and can tell me if this story has an happy ending???
It has a very happy ending. There's some bumpiness in periods but that's to be expected. It's really not dark, though I guess that's subjective. I'm familiar with the "manga version," so I don't know how the chapters translate for the webtoon version but basically the last "volume" is mostly all happy. You just have to see how they get there. There's happiness before the last volume too (as we've already seen in these early chapters), so I want to be clear about that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread