A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god lmaaoo!!! When he sit on the floor istead on the sofa... Lol he is like a cute dog afraid of his owner.. XD.

ALSO, dang that lowkey plot twist about serena.they they came from different country ehh,so that's why serena is sooo good in martial arts.it make sense now.

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Group Leader
Moolim is just a creative romanisation of murim (무림).

It is the Korean language equivalent of the Chinese term 武林 (Wulin, Mulam) which refers to the society of martial artists that is the setting of the Wuxia genre. Sometimes it is also referred to as 江湖 (Jianghu, Gungwu).

As to whether or not it is in China, it is. Even in Korean-original Wuxia (i.e. not translated Jin Yong novels), the Wulin is usually located in a fictional Tang, Song, or Ming Dynasty China.

See: Mount Hua Reincarnation, Peerless Dad etc. for examples of it being in China

Nooo she said to take a seat and he literally just. Flopped down and sat on the floor lmao
thanks for the chapter 💖

Group Leader
im 100% in love with moyong knowing that she isn't some random reincarnator that is head over heels in love with some random duke she just met. ahhhhh. girl crush uwu

Double-page supporter
I love that they are not from the same country. I've always wanted to see that happen in isekai because it's boring if they both came from the same place. I wonder how their relationship will play out~

Lmao these two xD
The duke is making himself smaller so she wouldn't feel intimidated, right? It's like when you approach a small animal XDD

Dex-chan lover
@WhoCares Thanks for the clarification and yes I've been used to see it being transliterated into Murim (reading it on 'the breaker' is my first time knowing that term) rather than Moolim, it's kinda similar so was actually guessing it's the same thing, but since I don't know Korean I'm not so sure.

why did he sit on the floor lul;
also it's cool that hey are from different countries, and we "assume" the same world;
i wish though she asked her about the year in her original world before she changed dimensions;

Group Leader
It looks like he's sitting on the floor like you'd sit on the floor in a dojo, which makes sense because Serenia has been teaching him martial arts. Serenia probably taught him to sit like that too, and because he's an idiot he thinks that's the way you sit when visiting a lady now.

So is Serenia from another world like a different fantasy/xianxia setting?
The duke is so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread