A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

I love how the prince was all "???? no wait HANG ON" when they were acting so strange — but then, of course, he goes "Squirrel!" and we lose the momentum. xD

@rosielearnstorock right? I really wouldn't believe everything he said as me marrying someone. I would demand to contact the gods since it looks to be possible, very hard but possible, to contact them. I like the ML BUT as a friend. If it were me, I would ask for an annulment and instead to ask him to remain my friend like sereina is to him.

wtf with these comments? i really thought the dress is beautiful and suits her well

"write name with butt" hmm what kind of punishment is that sis i never heard it before 😂😂😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Kiwiq it's actually really popular in Korea! idols usually do this in variety shows. You turn your back to the camera and write your name in hangul (the korean alphabet) with your butt. It looks quite funny because it'll look like you're dancing (?)

The misunderstandings between the two protagonists are actually hilarious, I thought this was a melancholic and tragic isekai lmao (but I'll keep my mind open for that)

I agree with some readers being tired of stoic/cold male leads and I always go for puppy-like ones myself but he is actually cute to me so he gets a pass imo

Dex-chan lover
All the heroin has made her brain kind of mushy. At least she still had the presence of mind to make her father bear the title of Punishment Count.

Users who are viewing this thread