A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
Lmao an affair. But uwu I'm developing second male lead syndrome (prince has done more fun and intriguing interactions with our MC than Duke has so....) Also that magicians a douche but maybe he's actually right? Hope not. And that last bit seems to be the little brother huh? He'll be making a comeback soon, I hope it ends up funny.
Thanks for the chapter~♡

Fed-Kun's army
Grr the foreteller is so cryptic and all he does is mock the MC’s fate. Still don’t really understand - can she use magic or not? Is it because she can’t use magic that her nose started bleeding when she tried to cast a spell or is it because he made her do a difficult spell out of her league (Because he said her magic was magnificent or something when she casted)? And isn’t the fact that she could utilize magic at all already a pretty big deal?

Fed-Kun's army
can this poor girl get a fucking break. also that fortune teller SUCKS sdlkjadfsljk what an asshole hahah so he's like that to everyone, i see

thank you for the update!! i was dying to know what was being said

Wait, he's the only magician? So when she was learning magic before it was practically an impossible thing to do right?

The only working magician in the kingdom and apparently the only foreteller, too, with a theme of doom, destruction, and threats in his prophecies. No, that's not the least bit fishy, not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread