A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

this chapter was really interesting. I wonder if the magician isnt as he seems. I'm starting to really like the prince lmao. can't wait to see more of marshall

Double-page supporter
Ouch! Hard headbutts.

I just really wanna sock that a-hole of a magician/Foreteller. Putting all his messages of the future, worded in some cryptic doom and gloom crap. Hahahaha enough of a rant.

I hope e and the duke would be lovey-dovey soon

Dont tell me she actually destined become a great magician but causing her to death . The magician who knew tried to make her gave up her dream with difficult lesson
In that sense the magician actually help her ...

But he still an asshole

Who the hell can find happiness after they desperately struggle??? Is it even worth it? What the point in telling them the future if you don't plan or want them to change for the better?

man that magician really rude af to everyone lmao

going by how he says he "saved her" now im hoping its also another misunderstanding like everything is in this manhwa

MARSHALL BABY UR BACK!!! anyway lmao how many misunderstandings can we fit in this story its so fun

Banned
I knew it. The magician is just a selfish bastard. The dude screwed with her because he couldn't deal with competition.

AW, her younger brother and sister for the win!!!! Marshall is probably writing a letter asking to visit his sister!~

I have a theory, what if the prophecy told to her was what MIGHT actually happen if our FL didn't regain her memories. I can't say I hate the magician nor I like him, we barely know anything about him except for the fact he taught her and his villainy face LOL

Dex-chan lover
No idea if his prophecy is meant to be beneficial or selfish, but he's still an asshole either way.

The duke should find him and kick his ass around for traumatizing his wife so much.

@NoxFleur
Are you saying his prophecy saw a future outcome cause by the protagonist current incarnation but without taking her past memories into account? That would make sense.
What was the setting for this world again? Was it a novel? I have forgotten honestly?

Feels like shes gonna have to work for it and battle uphills both ways, on one the ML and on the other the FL.

I love the chibi faces lol - and awwwwww our baby bro is writing a letter to the Duke!

What's the deal with the magician?

Users who are viewing this thread