A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

is that fortune teller a f*king sadist or what!? she has struggled enough already!

Dex-chan lover
@vy0110

I'm expecting a plot twist, so far we have seen two of his prophecies but if he tends to foresee doom and gloom I'm pretty sure it has done a number on his social skills.

Fed-Kun's army
Who is Dowello again? Why am I just getting so confused recently

Dex-chan lover
The misunderstandings were funny up to a point, but I'm now honestly feeling a bit bad for the girl. She's under so much stress that she's collapsed multiple times.

Dex-chan lover
@vy0110 : Prophecies be like that at times, in fact the telling of the prophecy often ends up cause the events that'll result in it coming true.
"Your son is fated to kill you and bang your wife (his mother)" for example.

So far pretty much all of Valerie's worries has been because she think Serenia/Jia is the 'tiger' foretold to be her doom.

I wish there were proper spoilers. I wanna know if the damn magician gets his own karma.

The brother is finally making his move. I'm looking forward to what his letter will achieve.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the magician as also socially inept like half the casting or just being obnoxious because he thinks it makes him mysterious and cool.

Gosh why is that magician so freaking arrogant/ obnoxious / awful?

Thanks for the chapter! Cant wait to see what the bby bro will write😆

Users who are viewing this thread