A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Aawww her little bro. How cute

Also that jerk of a teacher... Someone needs to slap him in the face

Many thanks

@WhimsiCat @MangaReader I guess the point of prophecies is 50% preventing future disaster and 50% dramatic flair. I don’t think any amount of plot twist is gonna redeem him in my eyes though. His words, no matter what he intends, caused Valerie’s (albeit hilarious) paranoia, and he is fanning the flames at this point.

i usually hate misunderstandings but in this story, i kinda like it HAHAHAHAHA

Double-page supporter
that mage is seriously an ass.
Someone should read HIS fortune and see how much karma he has.

This prevision can be of a powerful chimney installed in the palace or not.

Aggregator gang
Ugh, it's going to be yet another self fulfilling prophecy. Imagine for once, there was a story where a prophecy is foretold and the person in question is like, nah fortune teller, you're full of shit, there's no way my lovely son is going to genocide humanity. 35 years later, oh god, oh jeez everyone is dead, why didn't I listen to that fortune teller! Granted, if the laws of that story's universe dictates that the future can be changed and you were to just off the kid right at the start after hearing that prophecy then there wouldn't even be a story. "The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady" doesn't count because MC is too braindead to understand the really obvious warning the foreteller gave her before. Character induced stupidity, why? Because the plot demands it of course! Also it's funny.

But no, instead, this story structure IS ALWAYS, what's that!? He's going to do what? GUARDS GUARDS! Throw him into the deepest darkest dungeon we have, starve him, whip him, torture him! The child, bewildered and saddened by the betrayal of his supposedly loving parents, escapes and plots his revenge which leads to the genocide of humanity, fulfilling the prophecy.

Lel 'struggle violently' meaning being in the crown prince's arms?! Very specific.

Awww her brother is gonna make an appearance. So cuteeee~

Thanks for the chapter.

Lmao I can’t... their faces being more blank and devoid of emotions to begin with makes their “getting caught” faces even more hilarious HAHAHAHAHA

I feel like the duke would just be extremely jealous.. but won’t put any anger or whatever on her but on the prince instead.. similar to the bed accident HAHAHAHAHA

Ok.. I get why she’s very super paranoid about the prophecy cuz that’s her death right there but at one point being so consumed in such words is counter productive to at least living and enjoying life... we’ve seen it already so far with how her life has been very mundane and how she keeps people at a distance to protect herself... I feel like eventually the intense focus on on avoiding the prophecy would lead it to happen (like you know that typical trope)

Also awwwww baby bro writing a letter... maybe saying to take care of his sis OR a letter challenging to take his sis back LMAO

that mage is making me mald
i swear, his only purpose in that world is to make Valerie's life hell
fucking sadist
welp, looks like imma read some spoilers to see if I drop this or not

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck the magician
And he seems to have a serious complex towards rich people lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread