A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I suppose without the magician/mage there is no story

Oh.. my.. god... watermelon.. cracking..
Ffffffffff... whaaaaa????..
Darn.. my stomach..

Don't tell me that the duke can fall only for FL because she acts "mysteriously" so as long as he doesn't get her, she won't be dull for him ? XD
ister magician you are such an S if that's the case, lol

Ooo no... i think i have second male lead syndrome... i mean, Valerie and the crown prince are so cuuute together !!

Is that magician a quack?
Sound like a quack or is this guy just want a war? Or is that future true?? Damn too much mystery ;v;

i don't believe that bastard. ever since his first appearance, he already seemed shady af. what's more he's literally the only magician left so even if he lied or or did something wrong no one would be able to prove it and doubt him

Dex-chan lover
@ayna17 @Nekocchi I doubt he’s a quack. Because it showed like magic lights around him when he did it. So he at least has something special. Plus he mentioned that she “should” be engaged to the Duke by now. Which implies he didn’t know that but he predicted it with his magic when he read her future.

@Niralam well he might be a real magician with those lights but i don't think what he told our mc about her future is all that. he might exaggerated it and intended to scaring her as he was frustrated cus mc was his failed disciple

Dex-chan lover
It seems the magician is the source of all the trouble. I bet the empire will be in chaos because he will blow up his own lab and half of the palace/capital xD

Fed-Kun's army
honestly FUCK THAT FORETELLER
and his anxiety-inducing prophecies. he's acting like he's doing everyone a favor but he's not doing shit except causing people to have anxiety
fuck him

Dex-chan lover
@jaellasster I wonder what kind childhood he had to make him so petty and vengeful. I understand it might have annoyed him when he was asked to tutor some noble's child, who fancies herself a child genius, especially when it turned out she quite wasn't, I reckon. But why would he go out of his way to pester her after many years when he can't even remember her name anymore. At most she just wasted a little bit of his time when she was but a child. However, what if she had, in fact, been a magic genius? He would have probably rejoiced to find a worthy disciple. It's incredibly small-minded to bear a grudge because of such a trifling matter.

Users who are viewing this thread