Thank you for the update 😊😊

Lawl, i wonder how she became the candidate thoooo

Fed-Kun's army
is genre savvy
says "I hope nothing bad happens"
ooh boi

also the way the eyes are drawn is kinda unsettling 😅

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha... fate has its days I guess. She tries to avoid becoming the heroines love rival, but ends up becoming one.

This Serenia is damn annoying. I hope mc can handle her since she will be mc's love rival.

I just had a thought, the tiger who came down from the sky, would it be the blackhaired girl?

The only thing i didn't like about this is that she left her cute, caring bby bro just like that lol. But overall, can't wait to see the drama unfold!

---

Edit: wanted to add this!
The credit page looked like the ML wanted to give her flowers.... so is it Heroine > ML > FL wherein the FL tries to drive the ML away bc she doesn't want to go against the Heroine :)))))) But the ML will still keep chasing after the FL anyway? (if so then LOOOL can't wait, this is gonna be fun 😆

Fed-Kun's army
well..base on credit page, seems like ML is quite in love with our MC??
or is it just false hope?

@Mooyani ooooh damn you good

I want the two of them to bond over Korean stuff. Or hell, just not-from-this-world stuff. At this point I won't write it off but it seems a far shot...

Okay, can someone please explain how in the hell she just randomly became a marriage candidate like that? Is this like a political marriage thing because seriously this whole issue way to random considering he already has a partner now, one that apparently has been approved of by the imperial princess.

I felt bad for her poor bby brother dahkdaadkadhd she seemed so caught up in her internal turmoil that she seemed detached to her family members. :’(((((

Thanks for the update!
I hope that he’s a sweet male lead because I’m getting kind of tired of these jerk male leads with redemption

Users who are viewing this thread