A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

As a reincarnator, shouldn't she understand the concept of flags? Why would she raise one?

Fed-Kun's army
it would be funny if she is just misunderstanding and imagining everything and the black haired girl is a normal irl

I'm really curious about the cover. Woul he be madly in love with her?'🤔

I think the females characters apperance are very similar to that other manhua too... and the plot,, very similar...where did I read it, ir what is it?

Group Leader
Um, "debutante" is what you call a female making their debut. Perhaps the translator means the debutante ball?

@MarBoh, I thought it was very similar to
La Dolce Vita di Adelaide. But the blackhaired girl looks more powerful in this story.

Group Leader
@reika From my understanding of it, it is the black-haired girl's first time making a debut since she's arrived from god knows where (I hope that makes sense) let me know if it doesn't and I'll ask the translator for more clarification!

Contributor
She sure raised those death flags early. Hopefully it WON'T devolve into something stereotypical.

Group Leader
@theclown What I mean is that this line doesn't make sense.

"A young lady from a different world and her debutante." <--- So one isekai'ed person and lady who belongs to the isekai person who also made her debut?

Since debutante means a female making her debut (in high society).

I think what's the text is supposed to mean is either:

A young lady from a different world making her debut.

Or:

A young lady from a different world making a splash at the debutante ball.

Or

A debutante from a different world.

Perhaps the translator got the idea from Who Made Me a Princess but that translation is also wrong. :) Thanks for the chapter though. It's just a small nitpick since I'd hate for this grammatical mistake to be spread to everyone who translates just because of the error from Who Made Me a Princess.

Dex-chan lover
So far, it's got a good hook. I like how pragmatic Valerie is. After seeing enough standard shoujo tropes, the usual twists don't really seem very dramatic.

Group Leader
@reika OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is what happens when you let me pr

I will change it accordingly. Thank you for letting me know <3

Fed-Kun's army
ohhhh FUCK???? UH OH!!!! also aw her little brother??? you should have taken him with you!!! how could you!!!

thank you very much for the translations, this looks interesting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread