A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Aren't Counts usually pretty low in terms of nobility?
You'd think he'd at least have to marry someone from a Marquis's family

Ooop, be careful what you wish for, kiddos.

She wanted a more exciting life. To not be bored.
Well, here you go.

@Sarsak, I believe Baron is the lowest, then comes Count. So, it's second-lowest.

This seems interesting. I would really like to see how our FL and the other girl would strategically battle this out.

I don't get the comments about how she treated her brother though, don't yall have siblings or something? She didn't leave him to die 😂

Oh boy things just got very interesting at first I thought "wait wtf is this an otome game manhwa LMAO" but then it was just simple isekai and sum reincarnation.
How are you gonna leave the little brother like that, I woulda taken him with me he seems like a nice Boi.

05/10/2020

@Pocky8 @Sarsak I believe it’s Baron at the lowest, then Viscount, Count, Marquess, and Duke. There’s also a special type of Duke who’s related to the Imperial family in some way (i.e, princes who didn’t inherit the throne). That would put Counts smack dab in the middle of nobility in terms of rank.

If you were her friend you should have stopped her before she got all revenge driven, or at least try to smh

Meo

Double-page supporter
She's a pretty terrible sister (feel so bad for her siblings). How's her little bro going to get home when she took the carriage (is there more carriages?), she just let her acquaintance/tea mate get into trouble without warning her.

Dex-chan lover
At least she took a moment to teach the kid something before she abandoned him (and her friend).

I feel terrible for the younger brother. He clearly seeks a connection with his sister but she carelessly brushes him off. 😥

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, a terrible sister and a terrible friend. Why the fuck would you let your friend do that if you knew she was a good person and that her family would be punished by death if she did? Now your friend is probably fucked. I really can NOT sympathize with this MC oh my god-
and poor lil marshall

Fed-Kun's army
She left her brother... that's cruel. She's not paying attention to her own life.

The problem is their eyes. They all look dead inside lol.
They weren't really friends, and if she stepped up it's like she's supporting her rude behavior - she might implicate her own family as well.

Users who are viewing this thread