A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

She's just not interested in anything, even her own life.
She be bored, probably just missing the technology from her past life.
At least we got Internet and can read a lot of isekai manhwa manga novel. I really like it if she will maintain this unbothered feeling through out the manhwa..
Hmmmm.... Curious curious 🤔🤔

I think she's just already tired and bored plus missing the technology and entertainment of her past life... previously, she wanted to stand-out bc she's a reincarnated lady thinking that she's special but was later traumatized bc of to incident and words of the mage. Now, she just decided to remain quiet and be a bystander.

So focused on yourself that you made me think you don't care for your family or love them at all, that's just sad.

Aggregator gang
I was wondering how she fit into this story....
This is going to be so fun! Her attitude and the circumstances of reincarnator vs. transmigrator make this story feel unique!
I'm so excited~~ Why am I so addicted to these?? Lol

I'm not particularly a fan of the FL visual since her eyes look like they're going to fall off her face but damn, this seems pretty good apart from that

Fed-Kun's army
Her brother is so adorable. Time to add him to my list of shotas 🤤.

Aggregator gang
More like the guy and the transmigrator is screwed.
Don't fuck with the quiet and bored reincarnator or she'll make your life miserable.

dont really care for other characters rn just feelin sad for the little brother wow :/

Dex-chan lover
It's not just her eyes, actually. It's the lips too. Freaks me the fuck out.

Aaaahhh. A reincarnator vs a transmigrator, huh? I wonder which one trumps? It feels like the otherworlder is the heroine, so the reincarnator is the abnormality this time and the one with the power to change things.

....I thought she read this novel before?

Yeesh, the story is getting interesting, but it's hard for me to get over that the characters all look like drug addicts. Gets me distracted.

Users who are viewing this thread