A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

They are.... magnificent idiots ! XD I usually hate misunderstandings but the way they go about it is so funny in this manhwa!

crying because... progress T_T
it's just a little, but I'll take what I can get from now

thank you!

Dex-chan lover
I love how the emperor, prince, and duke flawlessly seguewayed from investigating a possible man-made ominous disaster to giving kylus love advice. this poor stupid man, i’m rooting for him 😂

It's funny how there not on the same frequency when speaking to each other 😂😂 good luck to the Duke

Zmk

The conversation was smooth but not smooth.
This misunderstanding gets a thumbs up 🤭👍

This chapter is so heartwarming and funny hshsgs they're talking but not on the same frequency lmaoo I usually don't like misunderstanding but this is so funny, thank you for translation!

LMFAO I swear every chapter makes me laugh I can’t with them😂😂Valerie and jia are so cute together, tysm for your translations!!

@Satsune69 ikr??
It's really amazing to see how same words and phrases can have different meanings depending on how people interpret them. But this only makes my social anxiety increase even more haha😇

Lmao I can’t wait to see everyone’s reactions once all the misunderstandings have been cleared up

Double-page supporter
I can see why in the original story before Val girl reincarnated they messed up this relationship. He is so clueless he wouldn't even know what he did wrong until the engagement was annulled, just like the King said.

Users who are viewing this thread