A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
"she probably sweet talked my kind kylus oppa" ew bitch LMAO also Marshall!!! babeeyy i love him

Aww, I think her brother called out to her to defuse the situation. Either way, that "Kylus oppa" lady is annoying. Hope she doesn't keep it up for too long because I can already predict that she'll do worse things in future.

Thanks for the new chapter! 😊

Edit: Spelling

that sweet kylus oppa about to turn into righteous paladin kylus and strike you down if you don't shut ur mouth, lady. were you not invited for chapter 2 you 10th rate villain???

MARSHAL BEST BOY
MARSHAL BEST BOY
MARSHAL BEST BOY
MARSHAL BEST BOY
MARSHAL BEST BOY
MARSHAL BEST BOY

I read " Duke Dewello!" In an anime girl voice and then saw men...👁👄👁💧

While I appreciate the brother coming to her rescue, he should have chosen his words more carefully. Saying that she hasn't once contacted you makes her sound like a cold person who doesn't care about her family, or rather as someone who stopped caring about her family the moment she got engaged. To avoid such a negative connotation instead he should've said that she's been to busy to meet with them. That would paint her in a much better light as someone who takes her new role as the Duke's fiancée seriously, even if that means she doesn't get to see her beloved family for a while.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread