A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Honestly Kylus really grew one, easily becoming one of my favorites amongst Male Leads

Dex-chan lover
There's literally no way she can misunderstand this unless people are looking through the door and she thinks he's putting on a show

she just broke a table and naruto run through a door and towards the leaf village

Sorry, I'm laughing too hard on this chapter. First that fangirl lady try to WOO SOMEONE BY SENDING THEM A BOULDER, and literally have this flashback while naruto-running fleeing away at the speed of light (did she run like that with heels? Because she was just on someone's engagement party, so it's highly possible she's wearing heels, which would make it even more amazing). Then we saw the aftermath of table and door in pieces do to said naruto-running fangirl... AND THEN we got Kylus just simply said "Lift your skirt" to Valerie. LMAO. I would literally be like her if someone tell me that before giving me explanations lol. 😂😂😂 The end is very sweet tho, there's no way our girl can misunderstand that now right? Please don't misunderstand that lol.

Dex-chan lover
If she somehow manage to "misunderstand it" or act like he's just acting I'm fucking dropping that shit.

Double-page supporter
Wow, honestly her family is totally idiots. She like superman strong and their like "be a lady" I can see why she was fixated on the only person who gave her positive feedback on her talents.

Users who are viewing this thread