A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

So Serenia been summoned into that world caused all the disasters?

I don't think she's a bad person though.

I think that's the biggest difference between Serenia and Valerie one was summoned and the other reincarnated

Fed-Kun's army
keep that magician there and FORCE HIM to give details, maybe he will elaborate if it's to save his own hide asdfkjldfskl CAN'T STAND HIM

oh nooo jia and valerie are finally becoming friends and this happens!!! it was so nice the way she offered to take care of the guy for valerie alkfsds (she didn't buy that "it's about my friend" excuse at all VALERIE DO YOU EVEN HAVE FRIENDS) also noooo don't reject kylus like thaaat asflkjsdfljk 😭🤣

thank you for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, so the quack magician is back. Forgot he existed. Not that he's an actually useful character.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm could the magician actually be behind all the ominous ash stuff happening? Maybe he gave the MC a false prophecy?

Aggregator gang
Dude at least tell them what's going to happen, enough with the cryptic crap

I still think Valerie accidentally started everything by wishing someone would come to save this world from monsters back in chapter 1 or 2.

It makes me happy that Valerie actually went to Jia for advice. Growth!

And I agree with everyone wishing Kylus would beat some details out of that jerk magician.

"If you- I mean your friend" Lol, Serenia could immediatly tell who the "friend" was.

This Magician is such a jerk geez.... wouldn't kill you be a bit more useful before nopping out my dude. Seriously since her childhood he just stir the pot.

Users who are viewing this thread