A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

šŸ¤” idk if the friend is male or female but I think in pure Korean you can use ā€œunniā€ and ā€œhyungā€ interchangeably

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind get paid by the crown prince to be his friend.

Waahhhh. My ball pf sunshine Kylus is as cute as ever!! ā¤

THANKS FOR THE DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

Group Leader
@torzin if youre referring to the person serenia called unnie, it explicitly said unnie. and no, you cant use hyung and unnie interchangeably lol. unnie is strictly for when a girl is referring to an older girl.

these men are so AHHHAHAAHAHAHAAH it's like they want to be friends with her so badly HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha kylus and the prince was so cute lol
The prince literally wants to give money for being his friend and kylus just admire her kyaa

@fiercenaga Thanks for clarifying that her friend is female! I was addressing the other comments and saying that if her friend were a boy, it might be that sheā€™s calling him ā€œunniā€ to go by pure Korean https://koreanlanguagenotes.blogspot.com/2018/09/is-pure-korean-word.html?m=1.

I was watching the most recent ep of All the Butlers (Ep. 142) and the guestā€™s brother said that he actually calls his older brother ā€œunniā€ at home since their mom is interested in pure Korean and in pure Korean it doesnā€™t matter. Thanks!

the innocence in this chapter
too cute!!! their eyes being all big and sparkly looking at serina's knife in the wall

god the start of their friendship is so hilarious lmao. Serenia truly deserves a good friendship squad lololol

I'm actually kinda worried about their kingdom now. Are they going to be alright with this kind of Duke and Crown Prince? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Users who are viewing this thread