A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Fed-Kun's army
LKASJLKA SOMEHOW I DOUBT IT, SIR

thank you for the update lsjaslkj off to read the next one since it's out hehe

WE MUST ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST ONE MISUNDERSTANDING IN PLAY! Misunderstandings are the battery type this comic runs on lol

Dex-chan lover
'Fixing the broken heart with Laziness'

Mureya Quarte is me.

LMAOOO lil obedient dog Kylus. Also very cute fluff and comedy.
And another misunderstanding comes into play HAHAHAHA

Male lead is getting cuter and cuter, those apples bunnies ajjsjxsjsj

Ik it is another misunderstanding but Marshall and Mureya COULD be a couple in the future, but she needs to redeem herself and become a strong kind person. They have a 4 years age difference which is not even much when it comes to these settings (and no one would bat an eye if it was an older guy and younger lady smh) and it's fine as long as they start dating when Marshall is older. I think she has the potential to be an awesome character, the leader of the knights maybe?

This story is driven purely by misunderstandings piled upon misunderstandings. I'm getting a little frustrating how long and pointless those things are layering on top of each other... I'd rather read more about the other world and ash phenomenon than drag out misunderstandings that can be simply resolved with COMMUNICATION. Urgh.

i ususally hate misunderstandings BUT I LOVE EVERY BIT OF THESE ABSOLUTELY STUPID MISUNDERSANDINGS

372ihb.png

5 seconds later~

yea maybe not everything

Users who are viewing this thread